Effective: June 12, 2017
The term ‘Demand Energy Equality’, 'DEE', or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website: Demand Energy Equality CIC whose registered office is Unit C, 59 Ladywell Road, London SE13 7UT. Our company registration number is 8153672 (England & Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We value your business, so we’ve tried hard to make our terms as fair and balanced as possible. These terms apply on any orders and although they cannot be changed on an individual purchase, we welcome your input. Feel free to contact us.
Transactions concluded through our site
Contracts for the supply of goods and/or services formed through our site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions of business.
We are a small, not-for-profit organisation. We therefore need to manage our financial risk associated with workshop bookings, which represent an important form of income for us for our work more generally. We would much prefer, in the event of an unavoidable cancellation, that you simply send someone in your place. Alternatively, you can identify a future workshop you would like to attend instead. In this case, we may charge a rescheduling fee to cover our costs for the original session.
The material displayed free of charge on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it,
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.